March 31, 2011

DIY: Repurposing Glass Jars



I love decorating and crafting, but doing those things on a budget is sometimes challenging! So when I ran across these two ideas on ways to repurpose glass jars, I was super excited!

Project #1: Recycle glass jars into apothecary style jars:

Courtney over at A Diamond in the Stuff created these adorable Springtime apothecary style jars by repurposing glass jars! I think they are adorable & honestly, there are so many different things you could do with these...I might have to start thinking about trying it out! Go here for detailed instructions on how to transform your glass jars and to also learn how to create the stand for them...


Project #2: Repurposing Glass Jars Into Vases Using Decorative Paper


Happy Clippings posted a cute idea on how to repurpose your glass jars and transform them into flower vases using decorative paper! Now this is one craft I know I can do!! Go here for the detailed instructions!


Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I was just on the first persons site yesterday- love that idea!

    ReplyDelete